The Applecross Dentist, Your Family Dental Care
About Ardross, Perth WA
Ardross is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia 6153, located in the City of Melville and on the bank of the Canning River. It is 9 km from Perth CBD and around 8 km from Fremantle.
Ardross was once an area Sir Alexander Percival Matheson acquired. He created “Ardross Street” after either his hometown on Scotland’s west coast or a nearby Castle which stands about 40 kilometres north-northwest from Inverness around the 1896 time period. The name chosen for this street comes from what it originally meant; “A Strand” referring to being surrounded by water – specifically The North Sea (or Celtic sea).
Ardross Emergency Dentist - Chipped Tooth Repair
If you have a dental emergency, you should call The Applecross Dentist right away. We are open 5 days a week and offer after-hour emergency dental services. Our experienced team of dentists and dental nurses can help with any dental problem, big or small. We understand that dental emergencies can be painful and stressful, so we will do everything we can to help you get the treatment you need as quickly as possible.
Common dental emergencies include chipped teeth, cracked teeth, knocked-out teeth, and severe tooth pain. If you are experiencing any of these problems, it is important to see a dentist right away. Call us now on (08) 9315 3008 and we will be happy to assist you.
Our General Dental Treatments
- Dental Check-up and Clean: A dental check-up and clean is a routine procedure that is performed by a dentist in order to clean the teeth and remove any plaque or tartar build-up. This procedure is important in order to maintain good oral health and prevent tooth decay. A dental check-up and cleaning should be performed every six months.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are used to repair teeth that have been damaged by cavities or decay. The filling material is used to fill in the hole left by the cavity, and it can be made from a variety of materials, including gold, and silver which are called Amalgam, composite resin, and ceramic. The Applecross Dentist is an amalgam-free dental clinic, we do white fillings that are your tooth colour.
- Root Canal Treatment: also it is called endodontic treatment and The Applecross Dentist is proud to offer root canal treatment to our patients. This procedure is designed to save a tooth that has been damaged by decay or infection. The tooth is carefully cleaned and sealed, and the root canal material is removed. The result is a healthy, functional tooth that can last a lifetime. Root canal treatment is an important procedure, and we are committed to providing our patients with the best possible care. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
- Tooth Extraction: Tooth extraction is a procedure that is performed in order to remove a tooth that is damaged or decayed. This procedure is usually only performed as a last resort, as it can damage the surrounding teeth. In some cases, a dental implant may be placed after the tooth has been extracted.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Wisdom teeth removal is a surgical procedure that is performed in order to remove the third molars, which are commonly referred to as wisdom teeth. This procedure is typically performed when the wisdom teeth become impacted, meaning they are growing in at an angle and pressing against the other teeth. Wisdom teeth removal can be performed by our dentists or oral surgeons.
- Children Dentistry: Children’s dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on the oral health of children. This includes preventive care, diagnosing and treating dental problems, and providing education on proper oral hygiene. Children’s dentists typically have special training in dealing with the unique needs of young patients.
- Dentures Services: Full or partial dentures are prosthetic devices that are used to replace missing teeth. Dentures can be either removable or fixed, and they are typically made from acrylic or porcelain. Dentures are custom-made to fit each individual patient.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are devices that are used to replace one or more missing teeth. The bridge is made up of two crowns that are placed on the teeth adjacent to the empty space, and these crowns are connected by a false tooth. Dental bridges can be either removable or fixed.
Our Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Invisalign: Invisalign is a type of clear braces that are used to straighten teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, and they can be removed for eating and brushing. Invisalign treatment typically takes around 9-18 months.
Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth. Veneers are used to improve the appearance of the teeth, and they can be used to cover up chips, cracks, gaps, and discolouration. Porcelain veneers are made from medical-grade ceramic, and they are very strong and durable.
Dental Implants: Dental implants are artificial roots that are placed into the jawbone to support a replacement tooth. An implant looks and feels like a real tooth, and it is a permanent solution for tooth loss. Dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: The Applecross Dentist offers ZOOM in-chair teeth whitening. Professional in-chair teeth whitening is a procedure that is performed by a dentist or cosmetic dentist. This type of whitening is much more effective than over-the-counter whitening products, and it typically only takes one visit to the dentist to achieve the desired results.
Dental Crowns: The Applecross offers same-day dental crowns with our CEREC technology. Dental crowns are caps that are placed over the teeth. Crowns can be made from a variety of materials, including porcelain, ceramic, and metal. Crowns are used to improve the appearance of the teeth, and they can also be used to protect them from further damage.
Digital Smile Design :
Digital Smile Design (DSD) is a treatment planning protocol that allows for careful analysis of the patient’s facial and dental structures through state-of-the-art videography and digital technology. Today, the DSD Concept is considered the most modern, patient-centred design approach currently available.
DSD Clinicians are an exclusive group of hand-selected practitioners all over the world that share a passion for combining dentistry, aesthetics, and technology in their pursuit of excellence through the DSD concept.
Dermal Fillers / Facial Injectables ( Botox ): Dermal fillers and facial injectables are two of the most popular treatments for restoring a youthful appearance. Both procedures use substances that are injected into the skin to plump it up and smooth out wrinkles. Our cosmetic dentists offer both dermal and facial injectables in The Applecross Dentist.
Need An Appointment?
Our Service Area
The Applecross Dentist offers emergency, general and cosmetic dentistry to all people in the city of Melville, including. Applecross, Mount Pleasant, Ardross, Bicton, Alfred Cove, Mayaree, Boorogoon, Brentwood, Attadale, Melville, Palmera. Also, our patients come from Fremantle, Nedland, Dalkeith, Crawley, Claremont, Mount Claremont, Peppermint Grove, Cottesloe, Mossman Park, Como, South Perth, Manning , Salter Point, Karawara, Waterford, Rossmoyne, Shelly. If you need to book an appointment give us a call today at (08) 9315 3008.