Dental Payment Plans
Payment plans available at The Applecross Dentist
We believe everyone should have access to a high standard of dental care, whatever their financial situation.
Please don’t avoid the dentist because you’re worried about the cost of dental care! This can make dental problems worse and put your health at risk.
That’s why we offer flexible dental payment plans to help make treatment costs easier to manage. Get your urgent dental care without delay and pay later without worrying about extra costs.
Continue reading to learn about our interest free payment options with no hidden fees and flexible repayment terms.
Who can use dental payment plans?
Our reception staff can help you to understand whether you qualify for payment plans. Requirements can vary, but generally you’ll need to:
- be over 18 years old (kids/teens under 18 may be eligible for free dental treatments through CDBS)
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have a good credit history
- have a valid credit or debit card, email and mobile phone number
When entering a payment agreement, you should also be confident that you can keep up with your repayment schedule as agreed, or you risk penalties for missed payments.
What treatments are included in payment plans?
Our dental payment plans cover the cost of all treatments available at our Perth dental clinic – whether you could use some help paying for your family’s routine check-ups, or a a more complex treatment such as dental implants.
Payment plans cover dental costs from $100 up to $30,000 for larger procedures, depending on your eligibility.
Our payment providers
We’ve partnered with Zip Pay, one of the leading finance providers in Australia to offer you a wider choice of options to suit your situation:
To learn more about these payment plans talk to our team to decide which option could be best for you.
Zip has 2 payment plans for different needs:
- Zip Pay – borrow up to $1,000 for smaller treatments interest-free
- Zip Money – borrow $1,000–$30,000 with no interest for up to 6 months
Another advantage of Zip payments is that you don’t have to pay anything on the day of your treatment. You can choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly as long as you meet the minimum repayment of $40 per month (or 3% of your balance for larger amounts).
Can I also claim on my health insurance?
Private health insurance is separate from your payment plan, so it’s up to you and your level of cover with how you use it.
For example you could claim all or part of your treatment on your health fund and use a payment plan for the rest.
More ways to save on your dental costs
There are other ways to save on dental costs, including;
- Contact us to find out if you’re eligible for discounts on certain dental services.
- Use the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) for children and teens aged 2 to 17. You can receive up to $1,026 of dental benefits over 2 years.